<October 2, 2007>

Deburring Day 1

Since the weather is turning cooler, I took the weekend to finish my fence staining project. 16 Gallons of stain applied so far and I still have a little bit of touch-up to do. Anyway, the house projects have been keeping me occupied, but I figured I better get to work deburring, edge-finishing and dimpling the aft fuselage parts. The J-stiffeners were just sitting there, so I started with them.



The deburring and edge-finishing is done, but I still have to dimple them. They got a little scuffed up and while I don't really need to, I will probably give them a coat of primer once they are dimpled.