<September 17, 2006>

Drilled Leading Edge Assemblies

Back to work for me. It was a light day in the shop, but progress was made, so I am not complaining. Today I focused on drilling the leading edge assemblies. I am not sure if I had missed this in the instructions or what, but it needed to be done.



I didn't have a lot of clecos in the leading edges so I went back, prior to drilling, and inserted clecos into every other hole. Then it was a simple matter of match-drilling (reaming).

Sonoma, my helper, took up her normal position in the driveway. I guess she was admiring the sunset.

Once the leading edges were both drilled, I removed the wing skins from the left wing in preparation for deburring.