<August 10, 2006>

Sender Issue

After letting everything cure overnight, so it would be a little less messy, I attempted to install the outboard sender plate. Uh-oh... Houston, we have a problem.



I found that I had mounted the connector to the sender at an angle that would interfere with the vent line. The fix was easy but messy... clean off the sealant and change the angle of the connector. The sealant was still very tack after only 24 hours of cure time, but it was still a rather messy job. I reinstalled the connector at a different angle and applied more sealant. I decided to give this new application of sealant a day to dry before I install the sender. One day lost... oh well.