<January 6, 2006>

Drilled Left Nose Rib & Plate

Back at it tonight. I installed and drilled the left leading edge, to reifocing plate, to nose rib. It was a little bit of a pain to get the plate in there, but I got it done. Not too much time in the shop tonight, but any progress is good progress.



After marking a line, per the instructions, on the alumunim strip, I muscled it into place and clamped it before drilling. This was tough, but not that tough.

After drilling. I drilled from the nose to the spar inserting a cleco in every hole to keep it all nice and tight.

After drilling the left nose rib, I clecoed the right leading edge assembly together.

Both leading edges installed and clecoed. Look'n good!