<January 4, 2006>

Drilled Right Wing & Built Leading Edge Cradle

Our weather has been really bad for the past two weeks, so when it was nice today I took advantage of the dry weather to build the Leading Edge cradle. I deviated from the plans slightly, but the concept is the same. After building the cradle I turned my attention the right wing, where I drilled the upper and half of the lower skins. Not bad for the night.



The right wing after drilling the top skin. I thought 400 3/32" clecos would be enough for doing both wings at once, but 500 would have been a lot better. I had more clecos in the wing while drilling, but I had to move many to the bottom before drilling the bottom skin.

The left Leading Edge in the cradle. Just a test fit, no clecos yet.